Which projects are a good fit for your firm?
Sharpen your accuracy for when you create proposals for new projects.
- Set client expectations about how much their project really costs.
- Gut check your fees to make sure that you're in line with where the market is today.
- Track two new data points for any project: project size and construction cost.
- Filter your projects by size in Projects Report to compare fee performance.
- Find patterns in your cost/sqft and fee/sqft to improve your business development.
Where does all that time go in your architecture firm?
Group your time log data by phases, projects, activities, or people.
Compare the total hours and fees used across different filters over time.
Learn from your data in the Organization Time Log.
If you could analyze all of the time your team spends on projects, what patterns would you find?
Find patterns in your timesheet data using your Organization Time Log.
- What activities did the team spend their time on last week?
- How much fee is going towards client meetings alone?
- How many hours does your team actually spend on renderings in schematic design?
- How long does anything, and everything, take in your firm?
By answering these kinds of questions, you can make better estimates and find which specific areas to improve next.
Explore your data using your Organization Time Log. What patterns can you find across your firm?
Never lose track of unbilled work again.
Find out which projects you should invoice next, and for how much.
Now, you can invoice faster by starting with a list of all your billable projects that have unbilled time.
As your team tracks time in Monograph, their activity data adds up automatically in your Unbilled Report, so you can reduce the total time spent on invoicing every month.
Ready to get started? Check out your Unbilled Report in your Invoicing tab to see which projects you should invoice next, and for how much.
Opt into a daily digest of all the task updates and activity within Monograph to stay on top of your project tasks.
Go to your profile in Team Directory to start recieving these emails.
Task & Milestone Overview helps you and your team get a global view of tasks and milestones across project so it's easier to track and stay on top of key deliverables.
Now, when you mark as paid in the Invoice Index, you will be prompted to select a date from the date picker.
This enables you to mark invoices paid in the past with the correct date for proper tracking.
Ensuring that all the time logged to a project is up-to-date and accurate leads to improved project management, more accurate invoicing, and better resourcing.
We've improved Time Log with a chart, pagination, and renewed design to save you time reviewing your projects and logged time.