Automate and track billable expense markups.
Away with spreadsheets! Away with manual calculations! Markup billable expenses for your projects and automatically apply them to client invoices.
Ready to get started?
- Define a default markup for each expense category in Settings > App Defaultsor click here. Note that you can override any default markup in the Project Planner (Edit > General > Expense markup).
- Any project expense markups are automatically applied in the “Expense” tab when building invoices.
- Track expense markups in the Expense tab of each project.
Clearly see your past, present, and future profits.
Your feedback drives important decisions here at Monograph. After all, Monograph is built for you!
Profit Report is now easier to track past, present, and forecasted profits using data from invoices and/or planner.
Try it today!
- Invoice users can select the “Invoice Issued” or “Invoice Paid” toggle for accurate profit reporting.
- Others can select the “Planner data” toggle for accurate profit reporting.
Automate consultant markups for project planning and invoicing.
The hits keep comin' on the consultant track! We're committed to eliminating the hassle of consultant workflows.
Set automatic consultant markups for project planning and building invoices. No more manual calculations or tracking.
Here’s how to automate and track consultant markups:
- Set the default consultant markup by going to Settings > App Defaults > Consultant Markupor click here.
- When adding consultants in the project planner, the default markup will automatically be applied. (The markup can be edited as needed)
- When generating invoices, the markup is included in consultant totals.
- Consultant markups can be tracked in any project’s Financialstab.
Seamless, simple, and stress-free payroll.
Unlimited payroll runs built exclusively for A/E firms and Monograph customers. What does that mean?
- No hidden fees:Confidently pay your team without any unwanted surprises.
- Zero distractions or irrelevant features:Get in and out quickly with simplified processes and fewer clicks.
- Consolidated admin:Pay your team in the same place that you manage firm performance.
And we’re just scratching the surface of what you can expect. Meet with a payroll specialist today to see how Monograph Payroll can make your life easier 🙂
Simplify and consolidate consultant bill management.
We know that consultants are a key factor in managing your projects effectively. That’s why we’ve continued to simplify your consultant workflows in Monograph:
- Consultant details are stored in the consultant directory.
- Consultants are assigned to projects within the consultant tab of the Project Planner.
- And now you can track, manage, andupload consultant billsalongside invoices.
Consolidation at its finest - manage consultant bills alongside project invoices!
Here are some tips to make your consultant bill management more seamless:
- When uploading a consultant bill, select “Pay when paid” as a due date.
- Use the “Client Invoice” column in the consultant bills tab to identify whether a project invoice has been paid, so you can then pay your consultants.
- Return to the consultant bills tab for end-of-year taxes to quickly determine total payouts for each consultant.
Compare assigned hours to default hours.
A new line in the Team Forecast Report indicates default hours (as specified in
Settings > Organization > Utilization Rate > Default weekly hours) across any date range. Use it to quickly evaluate whether staff are over-or-under-allocated.
Send reminder emails to clients.
Chasing down payments isn’t fun, but it can be easy. Quickly create and send an email to clients to remind them of upcoming or past due invoices.
To get started:
- Go to Invoices > Invoicesor click here to review your invoices.
- Click additional options for an invoice of your choice and select “Send reminder email”.
- Adjust the message as needed and click send!
Apply a tax rate to your client invoices.
No more manual calculations! Store multiple tax rates in your account and choose which tax rate to apply to each invoice.
To get started:
- Go to Settings > App Defaults > Tax Ratesto add a tax rate.
- Apply the tax rate to any invoice in Additional Items > Add Line Item > Taxes.
Deliver your projects on time and on budget.
A single report to help firms evaluate a project’s budget and timeline performance?
- They said it was impossible.
- They said it couldn’t be done.
- They said it would take decades.
Well, they didn’t realize how devoted we are to helping you thrive on every project!
(Okay, okay, “they” might just be our internal dialogue…😂)
Use the Project Performance report to:
- Review current and forecasted project hours and fees.
- Track the cumulative flow of fee and hours across each project.
- Monitor planned, logged, and invoiced fee and hours across project timelines.
Jump into the “Project Performance” tab of any project to quickly evaluate progress.
Making sure “they” don’t get in your way,
Identify your most profitable categories, clients, and phases.
The Profit Drivers report has added a new column for revenue data, which makes it easy for you to compare profitability metrics across your firm. See how planned revenue, actual revenue, and costs stack up so you can prioritize profitable activities for your firm.
Identify your most profitable:
And then use your findings to inform future planning and business development decisions.
Your partner in profit,