Which projects are a good fit for your firm?
Sharpen your accuracy for when you create proposals for new projects.
- Set client expectations about how much their project really costs.
- Gut check your fees to make sure that you're in line with where the market is today.
- Track two new data points for any project: project size and construction cost.
- Filter your projects by size in Projects Report to compare fee performance.
- Find patterns in your cost/sqft and fee/sqft to improve your business development.